Martin V's Blog: "Junior technician at FON"
FON is seeking a junior technician to reinforce is technical and logistic support team in Madrid.
- Technical and logistic support for French / English speaking countries.
- Translate and collaborate for the documentation of FON products and services.
- Help improving FON services, reporting problems faced by users, with the ability to prioritize and propose solutions.
- Follow IT news in French / English speaking countries.
- Must: French or English as mother tongue. Knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
- Experience in technical support is an asset.
- Good knowledge internet, computers and network technologies (Wireless).
- Good writing skills
- Proven interest in IT and technology in general.
- Proactive approach, will to learn and to be part of the FON project.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv to email@example.com
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Help Wanted: FON Looking for a "Junior Technician"
I would seriously like to know what their intent is, but other than that I was looking for a good laugh. Hey Martin, pick me, I got great ideas...