Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Up coming Fon videos and misc. updates

I have a few videos (3-4) planned that deal with Fon (they are how-to videos), but right now I have absolutely no time to plan, shoot, and edit them. Expect them to appear late December to early January.

I have no updates on the fontrepreneur program. After I received the kit, I emailed Fon to find out what the schedule of the program is and what do you know it, a little over a month later and a dozen emails and still no reply back. So today I sent them 8 emails, hopefully one of them gets noticed. If not it looks like I'm out 50 bucks and have 3 La Foneras to sell (and maybe flash with DD-WRT to help sell them)

I got my free La Foneras (yes two) from the Thanksgiving promotion on November 29, 2007. The one is the newer model (2200B with the 7.5V 1A power brick). As of now I don't have any plans for them, but they will eventually find a home and a new Fon spot will appear on the map.

And I conclude with a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment