It took me a while to get the dimensions right, but with a little trial and error, I have a final product.
Here's how to make one.
1. download the templates I made.
2. Figure out what design you want to make. I would recommend taking a picture that maybe you took with your camera, downloaded from the internet, or created on your computer.
3. Print out that design from step 2 and print out a blank template. [size should be 276 pixels wide and 432 pixels high (or 2.88 in wide and 4.5 in high]
4. Trace the template over design and cut out.
5. Use double sided tape to stick to your fonera. (You can use sticker paper also but I wouldn't do that just in case you ever want to remove your fonskin)
6. and its that simple...
I would recommend using a good quality paper to print your designs on for best results. Now you can decorate for fonera 1.0 how ever you want. Put pictures of your family, hobbies, or decorate for the holidays, the possibilities are endless.